How to use catalog reports
Catalog reports are a valuable tool to help ensure that things are going smoothly with your books, before and after they are published on Apple Books. They provide a quick and easy way to check the status of your books, verify series information you provided, see if assets are missing for pre-orders, and get a list of any tickets that need to be addressed. Reports can be requested once per day and are available for 30 days. The file you download is a tab-delimited .txt file.
Types of catalog reports
There are four types of catalog reports:
- Book includes the Apple ID, ISBN, Vendor ID, metadata, release date, and store status for all books that have been delivered into your account.
- Book Pre-Order includes details of pre-order books, such as the release date and the assets required in order for the complete book to release.
- Book Pricing includes countries, clearances, and pricing information for all books delivered into the account.
- Ticket includes details of tickets that have been issued on your books such as the ticket status and reason.
How to request a catalog report
- In My Books, click Catalog Reports, on the top right side of the page.
- Click Request New Reports.
- Select the report you want to generate and click Request New Reports.
- When the report is ready, we send you an email. Alternatively, go back to Catalog Reports in My Books and click the Available for download link.