Introducing Overview and Container Name in Sales and Trends
Overview in Sales and Trends provides curated metrics to help you measure and track the performance of your content on Apple Music and the iTunes Store. Using this new page, you can:
- Measure the performance of your business to make data-driven decisions.
- View top editorial and curator playlists that feature your content, and metrics that measure average song completion rate and growth over time.
- Analyze your top songs across source of stream, sales units, and sales proceeds.
The Top Streams dashboard and Daily Apple Music Streams report now include playlists and radio stations where your content is played.
Using Container Name, you'll be able to:
- See the top 100 playlists and radio stations where your content and artists are streamed. Filter across available dimensions including territory and member type.
- Search playlists and radio stations by name or ID to view your content's usage within them.
- Identify playlists that drive engagement by comparing plays from discovery features against plays from libraries.
Measure performance of your content in playlists by:
- Calculating metrics such as completion or skip rate.
- Determining attach rates.
- Filtering to view a song's performance across multiple playlists.
To support these changes, column names in the downloadable report have been updated. See Updated fields in the Daily Apple Music Streams report.