How do I validate and submit my show?
There are two ways to validate your RSS feed in Podcasts Connect — manually or by using a pass-through URL. For manual validation, follow these steps. You may also watch the Podcasts Connect Basics video tutorial:
- Within My Podcasts, click the plus sign “+”.
- Enter the RSS Feed URL in the designated field.
- Click Validate.
- Review and fix any validation warnings or errors, if applicable. Then, click validate again.
- If your feed validates successfully, Podcasts Connect will display a preview of your show.
- Review the preview. Pay attention to the artwork, as well as all of the details about your show and episodes — such as title, author name, description, and category.
- If ready, click Submit.
For more details on pass-through URL validation, see Podcasts Connect Help.
Note for hosting providers: Implement the
SubmitFeed parameter in your links to Podcasts Connect to allow for passthrough of the show feed URL.
For example, https://podcastsconnect.apple.com/my-podcasts/new-feed? submitfeed=https://www.veryhungrytourist.com/show.xml will pre-populate the show's feed URL in Podcast Connect, ready for validation.