Can I have a negative user review for my content removed?
No, you can't get reviews removed. We only remove inappropriate customer reviews that contain profanity, hateful or overtly sexual language, or significant factual inaccuracies.
To request to have a review removed from the iTunes Store, open a ticket. Be sure to include a screenshot of the review, as well as information about the iTunes Store territory where that review appears.
Why is my TV content not available in HD?
For seasons, check that the following items are complete:
- You have an HD agreement for your account and that territory.
- You've set pricing for your HD season.
- You've enabled HD for that season.
- All assets have been delivered in HD.
For episodes, check that:
- You delivered the episode in HD.
- The episode has been cleared for sale.
- The episode meets the HD requirements in the HD TV Source Profile section of the iTunes Video and Audio Asset Guide, available in Resources and Help.
How are prices determined?
Prices are based on the wholesale price and on the total number of expected episodes in a season.
If you want to set a wholesale price that’s not available on iTunes Connect, reach out to your iTunes Business Representative.
How do I customize my product page in the iTunes TV store?
Customizations for TV Shows can be uploaded in iTunes Connect on the Custom tab.
Why is my season price displaying incorrectly on iTunes?
Make sure all episodes have been delivered and are cleared for sale. If this is a Library season, make sure you have marked the season complete.
What is interval pricing?
Pricing Intervals allow you to change episode and season pricing over time. This is useful for sales and other temporary pricing changes that have a definite beginning and end date, as well as permanent pricing changes that have no end. Pricing Intervals can be updated in iTunes Connect.
How can I edit territory rights for my content?
To edit territory rights:
- Go to My TV Shows.
- Search for the season you want to edit.
- Click Rights & Pricing.
- To update existing territories, click Edit. To add a new territory, click Add New Territory.
- Update pricing and clearances as needed.
- Click Save.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for changes made on iTunes Connect to show up on the iTunes Store.
What do I do if I want to choose a price that's not available?
To request special pricing, get in touch with your iTunes Business Representative.