How to Publish an Ebook with Pages
Publish your book directly from Pages to Apple Books on your iPad, iPhone, Mac, or online at iCloud.com.
- Open your document in Pages.
- Select Publish to Apple Books.
- On iPad or iPhone, tap ... , then tap Publish to Apple Books.
- On Mac, choose File > Publish to Apple Books.
- Online at iCloud.com, click the wrench icon, and choose Publish to Apple Books.
- Follow the prompts to sign in to iTunes Connect.
- Choose the seller name under which you want to publish your book.
- Select “This is a new book.” Learn more about submitting a book update.
- Click Continue.
- Select a layout. Choose Reflowable for books that are mostly text. Choose Fixed for image-heavy or multi-column documents.
- Add your cover by selecting a .jpg or .png file, or use the first page.
- Complete the remaining book information fields and click Continue.
- Preview your book and your sample if you have one to ensure it'll look great on Apple Books.
- Click Upload if you're happy with what you see.
- Click Go to iTunes Connect to set a price for your book and choose where you want it to be available for purchase.
Set pricing and availability information in iTunes Connect
- In iTunes Connect, click My Books.
- Select the book. (It can take up to 24 hours to appear in iTunes Connect.)
- Click Rights and Pricing.
- Add or edit countries, regions, and pricing.
- Select one or more countries or regions, and click Save.