How to Sell Audiobooks on Apple Books
If you’re interested in distributing audiobooks on Apple Books, you’ll need to work with one of our preferred partners to publish and manage your audiobook. Some partners can also help you create your audiobook.
You can offer and sell audiobooks on Apple Books in the following countries and regions:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States
You can set up a pre-order by sending album-level metadata through Transporter, or by specifying a pre-order start date in iTunes Connect.
How to set up a pre-order in iTunes Connect
If your asset files aren’t ready, set up a pre-order using these instructions:
- Go to My Music in iTunes Connect.
- Select your book.
- Click Rights and Pricing.
- Select Add New Countries/Regions.
- Add pricing information. Enter a pre-order start date at least two days before the release date.
- Select applicable countries or regions and Save.
- On the next screen, review and confirm all information is correct.