How to Use iTunes Connect
iTunes Connect is your home base for managing your account and content. It houses the tools, guides, and reports you’ll need while working with Apple Books.
Depending on the role assigned to your Apple ID, you may have access to the following features in iTunes Connect:
- My Books: Edit metadata, adjust release dates, edit territory and pricing information, request promo codes, and request and download catalog reports.
- Sales and Trends: View and download your sales reports.
- Payments and Financial Reports: View and download your financial reports.
- Users and Roles: View users on your account and opt in or out of email notifications. Admins can add users, assign roles, and remove users.
- Agreements, Tax, and Banking: Set up or view tax and banking information. Request the latest agreement, and review and accept the latest terms as they become available.
- Tickets: Manage and monitor tickets that were issued against your books.
- Resources and Help: Find articles to help ensure your account is set up correctly, guidelines to help create and submit your work, and suggestions for marketing your content and maximizing your presence on Apple Books.
Using multiple iTunes Connect accounts
Your Apple ID can be added to multiple iTunes Connect accounts so you can access other content types such as Apps, Music, TV, or Movies. Use the same Apple ID to sign in and switch easily between accounts.