Set up promotional pricing
Price intervals allow you to change a book’s price in advance. This can be useful when you have a price promotion coming up for a specific time period. There is no limit to the number of intervals that can be set, but price changes can’t be made more than a year in advance.
How to update book pricing
- Find your book in iTunes Connect.
- On the book detail page, click Rights and Pricing.
- Click Edit Countries/Regions and Pricing.
- On the Edit Existing Countries or Regions page, select the appropriate currency from the Base Currency menu.
- In the Suggested Apple Books Price field, enter the updated price.
- Select the date in the Price Start Date field, or select Effective Now.
- Select the date in the Price End Date field, or select No End Date.*
- Under Apply to Existing Countries or Regions, select where the updated pricing should be available, or click Select All.
- Click Continue.
- Review your changes and click Confirm.
To confirm that the update was successful, verify the current and future prices on the Rights and Pricing page.
*If you note a Price End Date, the price reverts back to the original price on that date. For example, if your promotion runs May 2 through May 8, set the Price Start Date for May 2 and the Price End Date for May 9. On May 9, the price of the book reverts to its original price.