Minimum requirements for Apple Music partners
In addition to having an extensive catalog, labels, distributors, and encoding houses must meet financial, technical, and content requirements to deliver music to Apple Music and the iTunes Store. All partners must have:
- A U.S. Tax ID. The U.S. Tax ID must match the ID on file with the IRS.
- An Apple ID with a valid credit card on file.
- A Mac running OS X 10.10 or later with at least 512 MB RAM.
- At least 20 GB of available storage, or more for larger catalogs, is recommended.
- A broadband internet connection with an upload rate of 1 MB per second or faster is recommended.
- UPCs, EANs, or JANs for all products you intend to distribute.
- ISRCs for all tracks you intend to distribute.