Link to Apple Books
Make it easy for your readers to find and purchase your book by using links that take your fans directly to your book on Apple Books.
Link Maker helps you create a number of elements for your site to direct traffic to your book on Apple Books, such as:
- Links using Auto Link Maker
- Banners and Banner Builder
- RSS using RSS Generator
You can link to Apple Books using approved badges. Using them correctly is an important part of being a partner, so carefully follow the guidelines.
To get code for your badge, go to Apple Books marketing tools, look up your book, and quickly get access to links and badges.
Get a link using Apple Books for macOS
The process below can also be used to get links to your author page or an approved series on your desktop:
- On your computer, go to the book’s product page on Apple Books.
- Right-click the book’s title.
- Select Copy Link.
Paste the link where applicable (emails, newsletters, messages, etc.)
Get a link using Apple Books for iOS
- On the book’s product page, tap the more (…) icon.
- Tap Share Book.
- Tap Copy.
- Paste the URL to the desired location.
Create your own link
A good system for keeping track of links, especially if you’ve got a large, unique catalog, is to create your own link per title. This link is based on the book’s ISBN or Apple ID. To create one:
- Start with the base address: https://books.apple.com
- Add a forward slash “/" and then the international two-character country or region code of the country you want to view. For example, “US” for the United States.
- Add another forward slash and the word “book”.
- Add another forward slash and the letters “id”.
- Add the Apple ID of the book (you can find this on the book detail page in My Books).
For example, the link for The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner in the U.K. would be https://books.apple.com/gb/book/the-short-second-life-of-bree-tanner/id376209468
How to get a link to a series
First, confirm that the series has been approved. If the series is approved, using Apple Books on desktop, click the series title found below the title or subtitle on a book’s product page. Confirm that the series information is accurate, right-click the series name, and select Copy Link.
How to get a link to my author page
On Apple Books on desktop, search for your author name in the right-hand search bar. Select your author name, right-click your name, and select Copy Link. All authors have an author page on Apple Books that feature all of their titles.